Success, we all want it, but sometimes what we need more than anything is a little extra motivation. Maybe some people want success more than others. Maybe those people just need a little boost in their ignition. Despite how motivated and driven a person might be, we can all use an extra boost of butane in our fire, so that we can push ourselves that much more. Sometimes reading motivational quotes can help.
1. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance… Unless you have a lot of passion about this, you’re not going to survive. You’re going to give it up. So you’ve got to have an idea, or a problem or a wrong that you want to right that you’re passionate about; otherwise, you’re not going to have the perseverance to stick it through.”
– Steve Jobs
2. [ctt_hbox link=”92632″ ]”You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss[/ctt_hbox]
You can interpret this in many ways. I think that it’s good Monday Motivation because sometimes we’re in love with our work or business. When we really want success in our life, all motivation is good motivation. We’re all motivated by different things and at different times in our lives, so just as Dr. Seuss once said, but in my words… Wake up, live your life, and make the best of each and every day. Make your dreams your reality, and go after what you want.
3. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.”
– Kevin Kruse
We can change the world, one day at a time. But when everyone plays a role and does their share by being the best version of themselves, it will be a much more beautiful world to live in. It’s all about kindness and love. Two things that create happiness in life for you, and for others. Be selfless, be giving, and be kind to people.
4. [ctt_hbox link=”et3lE” ]”Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Winston Churchill[/ctt_hbox]
5. “Nothing will work unless you do.”
– Maya Angelou or John Wooden
Both Maya Angelou and John Wooden would have to get credit for this incredible quote, as they both used it around the same time in 1970. Either way, it inspires me to work hard, and strive towards my goals.
6. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
– Martin Luther King Jr.
Go after your dreams. Be driven and motivated. Challenge yourself more than you did in the past. Compete with yourself, and go after what you want. Put your best foot forward each and every day. Do whatever you can to make the very most of each day that we’re so blessed to see the light of. Each day that we have is another chance to change who we are and how we live our life, so make the most of it by setting your goals high and living your life to the fullest. We all have great potential within us, it’s just about finding out what we want and going after it in any way that we can.
7. “Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life, or do you want to come with me and change the world?”
– Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs said this to John Sculley, the executive of Pepsi to entice him to join him at Apple. Be the Steve Jobs type and know your worth, know your strengths, and set the bar high. Don’t settle for less than the best in life. You have to be willing to put yourself out there, go after what you want, and see everything that you desire right there in the palm of your hand.
8. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
– John F. Kennedy
Don’t say you want success, create it. Don’t say that you’re going to be successful, be successful. Do whatever it takes. Let your actions take over your words. The best things in life are created with our minds and when we put our best thoughts into action. Don’t over-think things or you’ll get confused. Take a step back from your thoughts when they feel heavy, and come back refreshed and renewed so that you can make healthy and wise decisions. Put those decisions into play.
Latest posts by Anne Cohen (see all)
- Spread Love, Kindness, and Stop the Hate - February 22, 2019
- Relationships, and Taking the Next Step - February 20, 2019
- When You Date Someone Who Is Completely Wrong for You - February 16, 2019