Are you looking for flooring options for your home transformation? Luxury vinyl plank flooring is the most trending option in the market these days. It is available in a wide variety of unique designs and patterns. It also warmth the wood, texture of stone, and pattern of ceramic tiles at a low price. The vinyl plank flooring is easy to install, appealing to the eyes, and cost-effective compared to hardwood. Moreover, it is easy to maintain. It is best suited for basements, bathrooms, kitchens, and mudrooms to resist moisture. It comes in various shapes and sizes, and you can select any size according to your preference.
What To Know About Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring, or LVP, is specialized vinyl flooring. This flooring resembles several layers of décor film, cork, and UV coating. Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring is manufactured with Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). The tiles or sheets are made from polyvinyl chloride. As a result, luxury vinyl plank flooring has high durability and hardness, and it looks like ceramic, stone, or wood finishes.
It is available in rolls of 12 feet in width. It comes in the form of square tiles or rectangular planks. Plank usually comes from hardwood finishes and comes in the center, adding strength to it. Vinyl tiles are available in a variety of patterns and designs that resembles ceramic or stone.
The Qualities of Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
While you use any wood plank, luxury vinyl plank flooring is the biggest advantage of vinyl flooring.
- Vinyl is much more economical and easier to install than hardwood, tile, carpet, and other flooring options. If your budget is less, then vinyl can be the best option for your home. It is cost-effective and high quality.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring is highly reliable and strong. The product doesn’t get damaged. It can last for many years. The layer under luxury vinyl plank flooring makes it softer to walk on and protects it from early wear and tear due to excessive use. This layer minimizes the stress on your joints while standing and walking as well.
- Various types of LVT have a textured surface. The texture contributes to the originality of the premium surface and looks like wood and natural stone. A wood-look vinyl plank has a wood-grain texture, which makes it look much more minimalistic. Texture floor tile surfaces protect against slip resistance, which is best suited for bathrooms.\
- Vinyl flooring is easy to maintain. It is worth it because of its cheap price and eye-catching look, making it more dependable.
- There is a variety of options for vinyl plank flooring. With the help of modern photographic imaging technology, you can choose any design you prefer. Wood look flooring looks amazing in any room and is flexible to many different interior design styles.
- Vinyl Planks can resist any temperature. If you have central heating in the winter, the floor is not damaged. It has good resistance power and is easy and comfortable to walk on the surface.
How To Select Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
Selecting an Applied Finishes
There are three types of applied finishes. No-wax finishes are less expensive and most beneficial for low foot traffic. Urethane finishes are the best option for moderate foot traffic. It resists scratches and other resistance. Finally, an enhanced urethane finish is a high-quality option in the market. They have a glossy look and are the best choice for heavy foot traffic.
Wear Layer Thickness
While selecting vinyl plank flooring, keep the wear layer thick. If the wear layer is thick, the quality of the plank is better. Different grades of wear layer thickness range around 4 to 40mil. And, for the commercial areas, 20mil because of high foot traffic.
All the styles, colors, patterns, and textures that it offers make it the best alternative to be used in vinyl plank flooring. Its durability, low maintenance, and cost-effectiveness make it best for home and commercial areas. It will last many years and has become more popular in the market. Therefore, it is an ideal option to choose luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Why It’s Necessary To Use Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring - January 15, 2023
- Top 4 Benefits of the Best Air Conditioning System - June 9, 2021
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing One of the Best Bathroom Vanities - January 27, 2021