There are always tell signs and ways to know you’re with the right person. For starters, you get along and you don’t fight like cats and dogs. But that and many other reasons will hopefully go without saying. In this article, I wanted to share some of the loving ways to know that you’re with that one special someone and if you have most or even many of these things with your love, you shouldn’t let them go.
1. You both ultimately want the same things.
2. There are no red flags and you’re not sweeping them under the rug.
3. There’s enough physical attraction or chemistry.
4. You genuinely like or are interested in the person and without thinking about what you want to change or alter.
5. You see eye to eye on major issues and big topics that are important to you.
6. You’ve traveled together, even if it was a short day or road trip or you’ve at least spent many long hours with one another.
7. You’re both in it for the right reasons.
8. You treat each other as a priority instead of an option, like one in a million, instead of one of many.
9. You’re comfortable with each other.
11. You’re both honest, trust each other, and are open with one another.
12. You have great communication.
13. You handle confrontation well together. You know how each other acts in a disagreement, in an argument, and through many different moods that are up and down.
14. You both strive to be a better person and work on improving yourselves.
15. You’re kind and warm to each other’s friends and or families. If one or both of you has kids from a previous situation, you’ve all met and get along nicely.
16. You’re both selfless, fair, and care about one another’s wants and needs. And both of your wants and needs are being met. There’s a good amount of give and take in your relationship and enough balance.
17. You both feel stably happy for the most part. You’re happier more than you’re angry or sad and you laugh and smile more than you cry.
18. You act like partners and both do your share of what’s needed.
19. The feelings you have for each other obviously change with time, but they also grow on a deeper level.
20. You can imagine having a future, kids, and even growing old with the person.
21. You get each other. You make sense together.
22. You make each other better and bring out the best in one another.
23. You want what’s best for the other person, even if it leaves you with the short end of the stick at times. You want them to be the best version of themselves, to succeed, feel fulfilled, and to be happy.
24. If you’ve been intimate with each other, it’s amazing, comfortable, and you both feel satisfied.
25. You can’t imagine not having them close to you and in your life.
26. You want to spend the rest of your life with them.
27. Sometimes no words can even describe the feeling you have and you can’t express your love for the person through the right words, or any words for that matter. It’s a feeling, and so strong that at the end of the day, you just know.
There are likely many more reasons than merely 27 as to how to tell you’re with the right person. However, I feel that I’ve touched on some of the more important reasons and things that you should be aware of when you’re in a relationship and if you’re thinking of taking things to a deeper level. If you have any more reasons on the top of your head, feel free to comment them below.
- Kindness During COVID 19 – Don’t Be a Pandemic Bully - May 13, 2020
- Stuck at Home? Great Workouts and Fitness Tips to Stay Active and Healthy - April 8, 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic – Thoughts and Prayers - March 22, 2020